is responsible for the coordination of the overall CSR and Sustainability Strategy. The office also supervises the following areas:
- Bank of Green Changes programme, which aggregates all the organisation’s activities to support pro-climate actions;
- partnership cooperation with external expert organisations working for CSR and sustainable development;
- implementation and coordination of CSR Policies in sectors deemed sensitive, and monitoring of Clients in social, environmental and corporate governance areas;
- non-financial reporting on the local market and to the BNP Paribas Group;
- supervision over the implementation of projects under “Idea Enagement”;
- supporting the implementation of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) across the organisation.