- Protection of Customers’ interests,
- Counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing,
- Counteracting corruption,
- Avoiding and managing conflicts of interest,
- Preventing market abuse,
- Counteracting all forms of discrimination,
- Environmental protection and counteracting climate change,
- Responsible conduct in public life.
The norms of behaviour and ethical standards accepted in the BNP Paribas Group are set out in the BNP Paribas Code of Conduct. The document expresses our goal to be a respected European bank with a global reach and contains guidelines for all BNP Paribas Group employees.