Private Banking provides services to Customers with assets exceeding PLN 1 million and a dedicated sub-segment of Customers with assets above PLN 10 million – Family Fortunes. BNP Paribas Wealth Management offers an individual approach to every Customer and additionally a holistic and relational approach, the so called „family approach”, including close family members or assets held in private companies and other investment vehicles.
BNP Paribas Wealth Management benefits from 40-years experience in serving Wealth Clients, market position and best practices of the BNP Paribas Group, which is the number 1 Wealth Management company in the Eurozone.
BNP Paribas Wealth Management Clients are advised by an experienced and qualified team – all advisors have EFPA certification at EFA and the highest level – EFP. The EFPA certificate is essential and required for the position of a Wealth Management Advisor. Clients are guaranteed the highest level of discretion, e.g. through the Wealth Management Client confidentiality service.
Within daily banking Wealth Management offer exclusive MasterCard World Elite credit card with the highest insurance package of PLN 30 million, which also includes:
- the COVID-19 variant guaranteeing coverage of the costs of treatment of the insured and co-insured, including grandchildren,
- medical assistance,
- insurance of the costs of trip cancellation or early return, even if the payment for the trip was not made with Mastercard World Elite.
The card offers also a number of air travel benefits, such as free and unlimited access to more than 1,100 VIP LoungeKey areas, the Fast Track service which is a fast-track security check at Warsaw Chopin Airport, or access to more than one million Boingo Wi-Finder hotspots worldwide, including at airports, hotels and on board selected aircraft. Through a special Travel platform, Customers are also able to pay with loyalty points for airline tickets or hotel rooms. Active card users can also earn rewards and discounts in the mamBONUS programme.
One of the distinctive features of BNP Paribas Wealth Management offer in the international and domestic context is a comprehensive, holistic approach to wealth management – not only as regards financial assets deposited with the bank. The Client receives support in matters related to both private and corporate wealth.
Because of the situation caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, a Competence Centre was established, in scope of Wealth Management, to Clients with Wealth Management and corporate relationships. Wealth Management Clients were offered free consultations provided by a Wealth Management expert, e.g. on government assistance programmes. Currently, Wealth Management supports Clients in scope of the Polish Governance („Polski Ład”) package of regulations regarding doubts about the impact of the regulatory environment on wealth issues. Also, BNP Paribas Wealth Management provides access to a cost-free wealth planning service delivered by experts who advise Clients in the area of wealth succession.
Global and strong position of BNP Paribas Group on the international and Polish markets is a guarantee of security and stability for Customers. BNP Paribas Wealth Management was one of the first on the Polish market to apply work organisation that ensures full availability of advisors, support for Clients during turbulent times on the capital markets. Remote processes allowing for full service and business continuity were implemented and extended immediately. A special solution is the implementation of the Autenti e-signature service in Wealth Management, which enables Clients to sign documents electronically without the need to visit the Wealth Management Centres.
In addition, improvements to the electronic currency platform were implemented in 2021:
- Clients were given the opportunity to open a dual-currency deposit and to conclude structured deposit agreements through the GOonline e-banking system; Wealth Management also offers its Clients preferential exchange rates;
- Enabled investment in products supporting the Sustainable Development Goals, e.g. structured certificates, which offer the chance of attractive profits and support actions supporting the natural environment. These are initiatives such as the building of the International Polar Station on the Arctic Ocean, conducted by the Tara Ocean Foundation or the action of reforestation in Poland and Europe;
- A mobile debit card has been implemented which allows contactless payments via mobile devices by adding the card to Google Pay, Apple Pay, Garmin Pay, Fitbit Pay and SwatchPAY! electronic wallets. The card can be used to make online payments and to withdraw cash at ATMs with a contactless reader;
- Availability of FX Pl@net platform 24/7;
- Improvement of processes and functionalities available to Wealth Management Clients in the Private Line helpline, e.g. Click2Call – via GOmobile to connect directly with a Private Line Consultant without additional verification; possibility to change the verification method in GOonline from SMS to mobile Token; notification of cash withdrawal and its cancellation.