Data & Artificial Intelligence
- Successfully implementation of RTM (real time marketing) integration with GOonline (October 2020).
- STER reporting portal – a tool allowing for central provision of standardized management reports for the needs of various groups of recipients in the Bank. Published management information is structured in domain domains corresponding to the Bank’s management areas.
- Introducing the artificial intelligence-based SWIFT complaint handling system (SZREK) reducing the time required to resolve new issues to 26 hours.
- Launching Artificial Intelligence Lab to support optimization in CRM processes.
- The first open banking use case in a production environment (a KYC process for an installment loan in an online store).
- An Open Banking HUB adapted to use external APIs has been launched and already has connections to 6 banks.
- Development of identity delivery service (automatic verification of Agronomist portal user as a customer of the Bank with the use of the Autenti).